GREECE: Outlaw the Neo-Nazist criminal “Golden Dawn” party
CLICK HERE To Sign Petition
“First they came for the communists,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a communist.
Then they came for the trade-unionists,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a trade-unionist.
Then they came for the jews,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a jew.
Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.“
The situation for immigrants seeking political asylum in Greece is a total nightmare! How they are treated is shocking considering that Greece is the birthplace of Democracy! “Golden Dawn” is a ‘neo-Nazi‘ party that seeks out immigrants to beat them mercilessly and terrorize any others who sympathize with the situation that these political asylum seekers are in while trapped in Greece.
“Golden Dawn” wants these political asylum seekers out of Greece so they harrass and beat them. The problem is a result of the EU’s rules and regulation for asylum seekers that make Greece a port of entry to the EU so that they cannot proceed to eastern Europe easily. These immigrants are stuck in a country that can not afford to feed them.
It is unacceptable for the disturbed psychopaths of ‘Golden Dawn” to be elected to the Greek Parliament, and exist anywhere in society including the police department. Not all Greeks agree with this treatment that the police inflict and Greek government condones. “GOLDEN DAWN” is trying to take over Greece and make it a fascist state!
Into the Fire – The Hidden Victims of Austerity
CLICK HERE to Sign Petition
- Petition demanding the outlawing of Golden Dawn (dawnofthegreeks.wordpress.com)
- Outrage in Greece over Neo-Nazi killing of musician (sbs.com.au)
- Greece moves to ban far-right Golden Dawn party (theguardian.com)
- Greek Man With Golden Dawn Ties Arrested In Stabbing Murder Of Pavlos Fyssas, Anti-Fascist Rapper (huffingtonpost.com)
- Greek police raid offices of neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party after killing (haaretz.com)
- Chaos Erupts Again in Greece, but This Time It’s Retaliation Against the Neo-Nazis (theblaze.com)
- Outrage in Greece over neo-Nazi killing of musician (foxnews.com)
- Wave of protests after Greek killing (bbc.co.uk)
- Greece Moves To Block Neo-Nazi Party After Member Murders Anti-Facism Activist (thinkprogress.org)
- ‘It’s Time for Them to Be Afraid’: Greek Party Leader Lashes Out at ‘Traitors’ as He Calls for Revolution (theblaze.com)
Posted on September 21, 2013, in Civil Rights, Human Rights and tagged "greek police", "Into the Fire", "Martin-Niemöller", "Political Asylum ", "victims of austerity", Avaaz, communist, European Union, fascism, fascists, Greece, immigrants, Jew, Jewists, trade-unionists. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.