Category Archives: Food
Since the horse meat scandal in Europe has been going on for a few months now and oddly enough the USDA and FDA have remained silent on this issue, a friend of mine decided to ask his local grocer if he was aware of the horsemeat scandal in Europe.
He made copies of the articles found in the European newspapers about the horse and burro meat scandal in foods processed and sold by these European multi-conglomerate companies operating and selling these same products in America and took them with him to his local grocer along with ‘Bute’ (phenylbutazone) Facts. CLICK [HERE] For Scientific Studies on Effects of Bute in Humans.
He presented these to the Head General Manager of each store he visited and asked if they could positively and absolutely swear that there is no equine (horse donkey or mule) meat in their food products that the market sells by these companies. He requested they contact their own corporate headquarters and to please fax them the documents. He patiently waited at the store until the head office could give him an answer.
The answer: “NO they could NOT GUARANTEE there is no equine meat in the foods they are selling!
They promptly removed the food products in question (see list of suppliers at end of this page) until further research could be done!
This is an awesome way to bring awareness and to make USDA and the FDA test these foods for Equine DNA and Bute!
We know they lie, cheat and take bribes, but The Truth Will Come Out one way or the other, and we can just help it along by asking our local grocers!
They can only ignore this issue and the consumer for so long! Is it not like there’s an elephant in the room on this subject when the silence of our rogue, never present USDA and our bought off government and meat packers say and do nothing. Silence SCREAMS Volumes!
So far busted meat suppliers (look them up on news media in the EU and their companies affiliations, especially in the US.
Walmart (they also sell Findus products including the “Beef”/100% Equine Meat Lasagna that started this whole revelation of the fraud in the EU
ALDI (one of the largest distributors of processed foods worldwide and a subsidiary of Walmart)
Silver Crest Foods
ABP Food Group (largest beef processing company on the planet)
- No Horsing Around, The Horse Meat Scandal (schwingeninswitzerland.wordpress.com)
- Nestle Ensnared In Horse Meat Scandal (on.aol.com)
- Horsemeat scandal: Scotland bans frozen beefburgers in schools (guardian.co.uk)
- US Horsemeat Makes its Way to European Union (theepochtimes.com)
- UK: 3 men arrested in horsemeat scandal (newsobserver.com)
- UK: Horse Drug May Have Entered Food Chain (voanews.com)
- Horse meat found in yet more frozen dinners (sgtreport.com)
- U.K.: Horse drug may have entered human food chain (ctvnews.ca)
- Horse meat scandal: ‘More contaminated food likely to be found’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Horse meat scandal: Shoppers who buy ‘cheapest food’ at risk (telegraph.co.uk)