ACTION ALERT: STOP FUKUSHIMA RADIATION – U.N. ACTION NEEDED NOW
This is global problem and there should be global involvement! Next time I hear that a problem is being taken care of, I will not listen unless there is total transparency. Really disappointed that the Japanese Government is more concerned about how they are perceived. Guess what Japan?- you have no credibility anymore. It’s time for the UNITED NATIONS to take over managing this problem. The USA is at great risk as are all the other island nations in the Pacific right now. How long will it be, before all the oceans are polluted with radiation all because of Japan’s ego?
All nuclear energy plants should be de-activated immediately!
- South Korea Bans Japanese Fish Imports Over Fukushima Leak (bloomberg.com)
- Ex-US regulator: Fukushima cleanup complicated. (abcnews.go.com)
- Japanese government considers taking over the Fukushima radiation cleanup (nuclear-news.net)
- Yale Professor On Fukushima: Fuel Rods Could Put ‘All of Humanity in Peril for Thousands of Years’ (intelwars2.wordpress.com)
- National › Japan to conduct radiation surveys at 600,000 points on seabed off Fukushima (japantoday.com)
- 5.3-magnitude earthquake hits Japan’s Fukushima (cbsnews.com)
- South Korea may sue Japan over Fukushima radiation leaks (nuclear-news.net)
- National › High radiation detected at Fukushima monitoring well (japantoday.com)
- 5.3-magnitude earthquake hits Japan’s Fukushima (miamiherald.com)
Posted on September 22, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged Avaaz, earthquake, fuel pools, Fukushima, Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant, Japan, Japan government, japanese fish, magnitude earthquake, nuclear energy plants, Pacific Ocean, petition, radiation leaks, radiation surveys, Spent fuel pool, TEPCO, tsunami, United Nations General Assembly, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.