If the Oceans Die – We Die!
This is a worldwide issue – if the oceans die, we ALL die. We are all connected to the oceans – it is the basis of all life on this planet! Operation Zero Tolerance will be underway shortly – support Sea Shepherd:
- Sea Shepherd to ‘Surprise’ Japanese Whaling Fleet with New Vessel (ecorazzi.com)
- Anti-whaling activist from Sea Shepherd arrested in Japan’s dolphin-hunting town (japandailypress.com)
- Sea Shepherd and Face The Fans are into Gaming for Good (prweb.com)
- It’s Official: Japanese Whalers Lost $20.5 Million Thanks to Sea Shepherd (news.softpedia.com)
- Fugitive Paul Watson Surfaces, Says “I Must Serve My Clients, The Whales” (treehugger.com)
- The Amazon Pink Dolphin’s Voice: Captain Paul Watson ” the consequences of successful intervention.” (selvavidasinfronteras.wordpress.com)
Posted on October 25, 2012, in Earth Rights and tagged Data and Information Resources, Earth Sciences, Environment, Ocean, Oceanography, Pacific Ocean, Water Resources. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.